Thursday, September 05, 2013

WHAT I WORE : DENIM AND POLKA DOTS

.

It's been like a heatwave here lately as the Summer comes to an end, so skirts and tee's are still a must. I decided to be brave and venture out in thicker knee highs and a vest too, an needless to say it was hot out but still tolerable. I hope you're keeping cool these last days of Summer, an so who's excited and ready for Fall? Hats, scarves and boots, oh my! I'm ready!
signature_blog2
- - - - - - - - - WARDROBE ATTIRE - - - - - - - - -
Vintage Vest, Thrifted. Tan Tee (Gap), Thrifted.
Skirt (Merona), Target. Knee Highs, Target 
Vintage Shoes (Sacs), Thrifted. Vintage Horse Brooch, Thrifted.

2 comments:

  1. you're so fun and adorable!!! Your smile always makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I want to squeeze you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...