Thursday, October 24, 2013

SHABBY APPLE : GUINEA A MINUTE DRESS

.
Every now and again I have the honor of being asked to review a product. I won't lie, it feels a bit like Christmas when this happens and I get all giddy inside. On top of it all, when I'm contacted by the companies I'm very passionate about like SHABBY APPLE it makes my smile that much larger. I recently received the "Guinea A Minute" dress and I honestly couldn't be more pleased with it. The yellow color & stripes, the cut, the overall style of this dress is fabulous! I don't own any pencil skirts though I love that look, and this dress offered not only the look of a top and skirt but it's stylish and comfortable to say the least.

If you don't know of Shabby Apple they specializes in women's ware and offer a large array of items for every occasions. Each piece in their shop is carefully constructed with a feminine touch, an the details an care they put into their product maintains an overall high quality look an feel I'm sure you're going to enjoy. Their vintage clothing collection is by far my favorite! These looks are beyond some of my top picks every day styles and if I could, I'd take one of every piece for my wardrobe.

I hope you'll pop on over to visit Shabby Apple, I know you'll be impressed and to see what their up to you on a day to day basis you can easily follow them thru their social media feeds (listed below). And if you're on Facebook, which I'm sure you all are, make sure you link on over and like their page as they generously offer discount codes, new products photos, reviews and link to free giveaways!

SHABBY APPLE
SITE  //  FACEBOOK  //  INSTAGRAM  //  PINTEREST  //  TWITTER

An a HUGE thank you to Shabby Apple for my new dress. I just love it!
signature_blog2


Oh and some bats, because did you realize Halloween is in a WEEK!!! Craziness!
- - - - - - - - -  O U T F I T   D E T A I L S  - - - - - - - - -
Guinea A Minute Dress, Gifted c/o SHABBY APPLE 
Tights, Target. Timex Watch, Kohls. Shoes, Target.


EXTRAS : Bat Clip Art

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that skirt and how you styled it!!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love that dress! Super cute and very "fall."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man oh man your hair is SO GOOD!! This cut is the best one I've seen on you. You look fantastic Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...