Thursday, October 10, 2013

WHAT I WORE : BLACK AND WHITE KITTY SCARF

.
So how awesome is this kitty scarf?! Totally amazing, right?! Last week I was on vacation in Fort Wayne, an while visiting one of my most dearest friends (as she celebrated her wedding weekend), she was oh so sweet and graciously gifted me with this cute black and white kitty scarf. I couldn't be more thrilled to be wearing it, but then to top it all off, her son was sweet and handmade me that roped bracelet (pictured below, which also matched the scarf) and I found a cheap pair of two dollar boots at an Indy thrift store to complete this look. Hope your weeks been wonderful, happy Friday dear friends :)
signature_blog2

- - - - - - - - -  O U T F I T   D E T A I L S  - - - - - - - - -
Cardigan, Target. Black Tee, Target. Scarf, Gifted thanks to Nicole 
Vintage Belt, Thrifted.Vintage Boots, Thrifted. Shorts, Forever XXI.
Watch, Timex, Kohls. Rope Bracelet Handmade thanks to Logan. Tights, Target.

2 comments:

  1. I love you!!! Love the outfit and you look awesome in that scarf! I cannot wait to show Logan this post! He will be stoked to see you wearing his bracelet on your blog! Hehehhee!! So thankful to have you hear for my wedding week mama! Miss you tons!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...