Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ARTIST : CLAERWEN JAMES

.
Loving these children's portraits by the talented British painter, CLAERWEN JAMES. Her work is so beautiful, yet I don't know to much about her as the artist other than she paints from photographs and focuses her subject on children as she see's them. Sometimes happy or sometimes confused or sad but all in all I just love the brush strokes and simple detailing in her work. Her use of colors also plays a big part to set the mood for each of these pieces. These few I've shared here are among my favorite but she is represented by the Flower Gallery and you may view more of her work there. Enjoy & Happy Wednesday!
signature_blog2
RESOURCES 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...