Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD : THANKFUL

.

The whole month leading up to Turkey Day (aka Thanksgiving) makes me really reflect on the things that I'm most thankful for. Not that I'm not thankful all year round because I surely am, but it helps me reflect an appreciate it all a bit little more. I'm thankful for my health, for my kids and their health, for loved ones, for family both near and far, for friends, for the home over our heads, a good job, an so much more. An even you, I am thankful you are here reading along on my little blog. An thank you for sticking around, or thank you for just joining me here. I hope this years been good to you, an I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
signature_blog2

DIGITAL DOWNLOAD INFO
This digital download is for personal use only, as a wallpaper or phone background. It is not to be reproduced, resold, or modified in any way shape or form. All rights reserved © Sandi Devenny 2013 the AdaLou Blog.

Wallpaper 1800 x 1125   ||   Phone 427 x 640

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...