Sunday, November 10, 2013

LOOKS FOR FALL FASHION

.
Fall brings scarf weather, hats, long sleeves, coats, boots and more. I find fall one of the more enjoyable times to get dressed up because layering items is such an easy thing to do. Sometimes, however, I'm overwhelmed by how much to layer I should do, but here's a few looks for Fall which I'm lovin'. I have a thing for stripes, mustard yellows and denim an though I try to alternate it out some I still find it as my go to look and palette. I did just add overalls to the mix which I'm excited about this look too. So what looks for Fall do you enjoy? Hope you've had a happy weekend sweet friends.
 signature_blog2

RESOURCES  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

2 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with that top jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so lovely! fall and winter are just the most perfect, since you can create so many wonderful, cozy outfits

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...