Thursday, November 07, 2013

MUSIC : MATT & KIM

.

Do you know of Matt & Kim? Well if you don't, today is your lucky day. I was introduced to them a few months back. I heard one song and knew they would be a my new favorite. I instantly loved them and did what I do best, which is put a song on repeat and drown myself in the music. I had heard a few of their other songs on the radio but really didn't know who they were. But now, I own a few of their cd's and cant seem to stop listening to them. Even the kiddos love their songs and the beat to the music is super catchy that I find W humming music nonchalantly. I was going to share this video below that I really loved the song and choreography though it's a bit more risque I guess (you've been warned, ha!), I also did a little lettering doodle based off of this song which you can see here… and I really enjoy this video and song too… ok their all good songs, I can't really pick a favorite. But I hope you like them. :)
signature_blog2

MATT & KIM
WEBSITE  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK  //  YOUTUBE



RESOURCES  IMAGE 1 (Edited by me)  //  IMAGE 2

1 comment:

  1. I remember when the Lessons Learned video came out. I saw them in a tiny skate shop in Florida back in 2008 before they got "big" and it was one of the most fun shows I've ever been to!
    --julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...