Wednesday, December 11, 2013

CIAO - A GOODBYE, HELLO...

.

Well there comes a time when all good things come to an end. And though this is not the end of everything, because something better is yet to come, I can't help but be a little saddened to leave this space behind me. After much consideration, this blog, the AdaLou Blog, will come to a stop. I have had a great few years here. I started this blog as a place to inspire myself daily, and it helped me greatly find that creative voice I needed. It opened a door of opportunities. I slowly meet new friends, which these friendships and bonds I've made I hold dearly at heart. I have learned a lot along the way, and I know I'll continue to learn more and more each day from this experience, but there is also a lot of history in this blog too. The name alone, AdaLou, has made visiting this space a bit difficult at times, hence why I have been MIA for a well part of the year. It's a love hate relationship that this space holds and the personal history behind it, though I don't care to go into great details explaining such at this time, but it made my decision to move my space to a new site with a new name that much easier as time went on. I'm ready to make new memories, have set forth new goals. An as a new chapter of life had already unfolded before me this year, I feel it's best to say goodbye to AdaLou, and welcome you over to my new space online. The content of my new blog will remain the same as this old space. My love blogging inspiration of art & design, color, places, food and life from day to day will remain the sole focus of my blog. The AdaLou Blog will remain as a live site here but I will just no longer post here. So, now if you'd like to find me via the web, you may now happily visit me over on CREATIVELY CURATED. I'm very excited about my new space. It's been in the works for a while but it took be a bit to get it all together as I choose a new name. One which reflects me and what my space will entitle. The RSS feed and Bloglovin' link from AdaLou will slowly be redirected over to my new space so you can keep up with me there. I hope you'll continue to visit with me an be inspired there too an thank you for a great few years of joining me while blogging on AdaLou. Bests, have a wonderful day, and I will see you around for sure. :)
signature_blog2

IMAGE RESOUCES

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...