Monday, December 02, 2013

COLOR PALETTE 48 : GERMAN MATCHBOX LABEL

.

Well I hope your Turkey Day an long weekend was fabulous! I know I was stuffed and enjoyed some taste food and yummy desserts. I was on dessert duty so I made all my favorites and kinda couldn't go wrong ;) Either way a bit of color inspiration from this vintage 1960's / 70's German Matchbox label to kick of your December! Can you believe it? It's December already, how did that happen? Happy new week, happy almost Winter. :)
signature_blog2
RESOURCE

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...