Wednesday, December 04, 2013

QUOTES : ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS

.

I love noticing the little thing in my day to day life. Small details, which some, scratch that, which most over look at times, but I try carefully to take notice. These things excite me! Things like if someone gets a hair cut at work I always try to compliment them about it. They usually smile and I usually feel good about noticing it an making them smile. Or while jogging... I make the conscience effort myself to wave hi to other people on the street, even if I don't get a hi back at me, it makes me feel good about myself. An when I get a "hi" it's all that much more worth it. There's leaving notes for friends about how awesome they are, because who doesn't like a little pick me up from time to time, and it's nice being able to show the people you care about that they are appreciated. I'll make an effort to tell parents who have well behaved kids that they are doing an awesome job, and even the struggling mom who I saw pushing the cart thru the grocery store with a crying toddler last week, ya, I stopped her and said it get's easier and you're doing a great job... which put a smile on her face an a bigger smile on my face as I passed her by. It's the little things that matter most to me so I do my best to enjoy those little things when they come back around in my favor. All in all life seems better when you take notice and "enjoy the little things". An though it may be hard to see the positives if you have a lot going on in your life currently, I'm sure there are a great many things to still smile about. Have a lovely day sweet friends.
signature_blog2

* Above lettering doodled by me :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I had a woman say 'Good morning!' to me the other day, just after I had left my house on my way to work & that little phrase just made my day. Taking time out of your day or making a conscious effort to do something like that is definitely 'feel good' and we should all do it more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...